Thursday, March 20, 2014

Handbags at dawn

Well more like afternoon tea time than dawn but that didn't seem to sound right.

Thought I would have a break from the heavy backpacks and try something more with summer in mind. So I have come up with a few little summer inspired hand bags, gone all flowery which is worrying as anyone who knows me should know I'm anything but flowery.

The top one is a cheat on patchwork as the material is printed squares giving a patchwork affect.

 
 
The yellow section is a double pocket and the bag is fastened with a buttoned strap.
 
The lower ones are just little bags cum purses for those summer days when you don't want to carry a big bag
 
 
They are lined and have a magnetic catch and a short shoulder strap. All we need now is the summer......
 
I may be sometime before my next posting. I have just bought foam cushions to raise the height on my sofa and now have to make covers. I have some lovely curtains to use but never having done anything that has to fit precisely, this could be a slow process. I'll leave  you with the before picture and fingers crossed will be able to post a successful after picture sometime in the not too distant future.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment